My 7 things:
1. I have a twin brother. Yes. Nobody ever believes it, but I do. We don't live with each other but when he's being nice, we're pretty close.
2. I'm going to be a junior in High School this upcoming school year. I'm not excited. :-)
3. I watch tv all the time. I mean, too much to the point it's unhealthy. I remember in Helath class this past year, our teacher told us to raise our hand if we watched more than 4 hours of tv a day. And no one did! I know I do, and I didn't raise my hand either, but I was, like, embarassed or something. Is that normal, do ya think?
4. I have been a shoplifter before! I'm not really proud or ashamed of it. It is what it is, I guess. When I was smaller I took chapstick from the dollar store and I bought a Johnny Depp Rolling Stone bag from Wal-Mart that had 3 books in it, about $35 worth. And the cashier didn't even notice! If I was a good citizenI would've let the guy know, but I didn't. Oh well. Sue me. Oh wait, I guess they could if they found out...
5. I love to cook. My mom doesn't really have the resources to buy me all the ingredients to make a lot of dishes I'd like to, but any chance I get...If you're not a vegetarian, you need to try this recipe by Tyler Florence!
6. I'm very lazy. That's why I didn't get into the KEY Club at my school. And I live right across the street! So this summer I told myself I'd do something. But I didn't. I've been trying to find a job also, but in this economy...it's hard.
7. I believe that my brother and I are the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain. I know, sounds crazy. But the day he died, the exact day and year, was when we were born. I always thought he was so great he had to be reincarnated as 2 people instead of 1.
My Blog Picks:
Lost in YA Wonderland
Emilie's Book World
Emily's Reading Room
Harmony Book Reviews
Life, Words, & Rock 'n' Roll- I think Stephanie Kuehnert might be too cool, but I love her blog!
Paper Cut Reviews
The Heart of Dreams
The Naughty Book Kitties
Twisted Literature and Ugly Songs
s c h o l a r b e r r y
The Bookish Girl
The Ramblings of a Book Addict
Tuning Into Ya Books
The Unread Reader