Friday, August 6, 2010

I usually don't do posts just for a contest I'm entering, but......

Denise Jaden is holding another contest to promote her new book, Losing Faith. There are some wonderful prizes- I'm too lazy to get the pics on here so I'll just tell you. An ARC of Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, an ARC of Trance by Linda Gerber, and and ARC of Hold Me Closer Necromancer by Lish McBride. These are some awesome, very coveted books and I think we'd all want to win any of them!


A terrible secret. A terrible fate.

When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood and barely even liked, everything in her life seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her parents are a mess, her friends don't know how to treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems anything but.

As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a dark and twisted secret about Faith's final night...a secret that puts her own life in danger.


Not only is the cover, B-eautiful, but the plot sounds very tense and interesting. It kind of reminds me of TMAS. The sister dying and her having a secret. But I don't think Brie's preggers.........or she could be, who know?? :-)

So start spreading the word about Losing Faith!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word about Losing Faith! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!