Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 3

Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why.

So hard......

1. MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday from their Louder Now Album. I think this is the best album EVER! I love every single song on it, and that's very rare for me. MakeDamnSure is amazing- I love the lyrics and I feel in love with this band when they were featured in Degrassi. And who doesn't love Degrassi?

*I just love the album cover, cool but creepy.*





2. The Killers is alos one of my favorite bands, but if I had to pick one song, It'd be Spaceman on their album Hot Fuss. I can listen to it when I'm in any mood and dance to it all night. I'm not much of a dancer, so that means something.

3. I have to have a Coldplay song on here. Some of their songs are great but get old after a while, but one that doesn't and is one of my faves is In My Place.It makes me so emotional, but most anything by them does. Awesome song, if you haven't listen to it.

4. I have to have some different genres on here, so I'll have to add Billionaire by Travie McCoy featuring B.O.B. it's a new sing, and I love it! It's not what I usually listen to but I like it. And Travie's so cute!!!
5. I LOVE Lazy by Silversun Pickups. The band is really awesome and this song just gets me excited and makes me wanna go to one of their concerts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!