Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels Cover Re-Make Contest!!!!

Cover Remake Contest


These are my favorite kind of contests, so you know I had to participate! Even if I don't win, I just love being creative! Khadija at Black Fingernailed Reviews is hosting this awesome contest that she came up with. Thanks! There are very few rules for this contest but you do have to RSVP for the Twitter Party, which is August 13th, 4-10 pm.

 
Here's what you can win:

Winner #1 will receive:
A copy of The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
Some awesome signed swag

Winner #2 will receive:
 A copy of The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
Signed swag

Winner #3 will receive:
13th Chime signed swag



 Here's my cover:


This is what I came up with using only Paint. I wish I had all that fancy shmancy shtuff, but i think it looks great anyway! If you want to enter, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!