Thursday, December 23, 2010

Question Thursday


I created this meme because sometimes I'm curious as to what other bloggers think of blogging and how their personalty reflects their blog by their personal life. I love blogging about book but sometimes you need a little advice or a break. So every Thursday I'll ask a question and you can answer in the comments. Hopefully, if it catches on, I'll add a Mister Linky so you can do your own posts.

This week's question: How do you get the majority of the books you read?

I always wonder if the blogs with more followers are swimming in books from publishers because they're always having giveaways and posting reviews of brand-new books. Are they rich or something? Cuz I get most of my books from the library. I do own a lot of books but I've read most of them. Every once in a while I'll win a book or get a book for review in the mail, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!