Friday, December 24, 2010

Follow Friday (1)

 
This is my first tme participating in Follow Friday and I'm very excited! Because this is my first time I'm going to go through the rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - none today.
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button from her post and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let her know, so she can stop by and check out your blog!

The last question of 2010:  What are you plans for this fabulous day?
 
My plans are simple: watch my little 2-year old sister while my mom does some last minute Christmas shopping. Then my grandmother, aunt, and her 2 kids are sleeping over so I have to help my mom clean. Like everything, Except my room of course! ;-)
 
Thanks to any new followers I may get and my old ones! Merry Early Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Christmas , well other than the cleaning thats not fun, hope Santa is good to you this year.

    Xmas Eve Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! Sounds like you have a busy weekend.
    I'll be working on Christmas, but I should just be able to be lazy and read b/c hopefully there will be no business.
    Merry Christmas!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Just dropping by via the Hop....

    My most recent post is here:
    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/quiet-masterpieces.html

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just stopping by. I'm your newest follower. :)

    http://deandra-loveofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!