Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Blog Design!



I am a very poor person--I really am. So I can't afford a custom design like I would love to and my old design that I created I loved but I felt like I had had it too long and it was a little distracting...
But I'm still not in love with my new design either. Honestly, I changed the design and forget to save the original template so I had to use something, and I liked this one best.

I feel like this design is more cohesive but also a little distracting. Purple is my favorite color, which is why I picked it too! But I hate having the logo for the design site in the corner. Don't get me wrong, they deserve the credit; I just don't like how it just sits there and draws attention.

Maybe one day I can get my own design... Until then, don't be surprised if it changes again!


UPDATE: Literally 5 minutes after this post, I changed the design.

I'm guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!