Friday, July 19, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: July 19-25th





This week's question by Tanya: What is your favorite classic novel?

I must admit, besides books I had to read in school, I haven't read many classic novels on my own. But one of my favorites from school are To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger. On my own, I read Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë and I loved it. I also recommend the PBS movie version of the novel!

And who can forget about Pride & Prejudice!? I'm working on reading all her books!

5 comments:

  1. Catcher in the Rye along with Pride and Prejudice would make the top of my list as well.

    I tried reading Wuthering Heights years ago but had difficulty getting into it. I'll try it again one of these days...

    Happy Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth it in my opinion! At least watch the movie :3

      Delete
  2. I like To Kill a Mockingbird too. My favorite is Rebecca.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Catcher in the Rye was my favorite high school read. I haven't read Wuthering Heights but I've always wanted to.

    Thanks for stopping by my hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah Catcher in the Rye!! how can I forget that too! Seems I forgot a lot that I loved. New GFC Follower. My post is here. http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-blogger-take-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!