Sunday, December 12, 2010

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge

The Book Vixen has created a challenge about something I've always wondered about! I love the YA books these days but always wondered what my mom and aunts read when they were teens. And this challenege is designed for that. From January 2011 to December 2011 you try to read as many YA books of the 80s and 90s as you can and/or want. I honestly don't have a lst of what I want to read so I think I'm just gonna go along and see what happens. I'm gonna have a goal of at leats one a month though. I think I might ahve read 3 books from the 90s. It was when  first got into reading and had to borrow old books from my aunt's basement.

I hope others join in at The Book Vixen! Have fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!