Friday, December 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: December 17-20

Book Blogger Hop

So this week's question comes from Alex of Geek on the Brink: What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?

Ooh. I like this question! Let's see...I think the characters are a lot more important because even if there's a bad storyline the characters make it better. But if there's bad characters and a good storyline, i.e. Fallen by Lauren Kate-sorry, had to say it-, then you finish the book wishing it was better.

Can't wait 'til next weeks' hop!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's a good point! It's hard to choose which one I would prefer. I'm a new follower.
    My hop is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! I guess could see where you're coming from with that...I mean I guess!

    xo,
    Lah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi New follower here, I just can't choose I have tried ended up saying both , easy way out I know but its hard .

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be the best Book Blogger Hop question I've seen to date.

    So what's the answer? Plot! Hop over to my blog and let me tell you how a good plot rescued bad characters from bad book oblivion.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by from the blog hop.

    Lots of good answers to this week's tough question.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    Also check out a design site I found...pretty neat home decorating ideas...it is in the right side panel on my blog.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!