Monday, July 5, 2010

Random Complaints and Amazements

Just about everyday I get annoyed, angry, upset, happy, or even amazed at things I notice. Some stupid things and some things a lot of people must notice. Here's mine from this past week:

Complaints:
1. I really don't mean to criticize parenst, because they have the right to choose the way they raise their kids, but I hate it when you see a mom who's yelling at her kids, no matter what age, right in public. It's like, really? I get that you don't care what people think(my mom's the same way) but at least show some respect for the people who have to witness it. It really does make most people uncomfortable.

2. I absolutely hate it when people say they're going to do something but don't. For example, I gave my dad 3 ARC of books from a bookstore in town that HAVE to be returned. I gave them to him because he promised he would take them back that week because if he didn't, I would have to wait another 2 weeks- when some other book obsessed teenager could be reading the books. Well, when I came to his house, there they were sitting on the dining room table. I complained to my gram who said I shouldn't be hard on him because he has a busy week. It's not that he didn't do it! It's the fact that he said he would and he didn't!!! On the opposite end, my mother never gives a straight answer. EVER.

Amazements:
1. My dad, brother and I were driving to Connecticut in a rented car to visit family and as I was looking at my reflection in the side mirror, no btw, i'm not conceited, the mirror just moved. I had no freakin' idea side mirrors could do that! And my dad did it from the steering wheel!

2. While visiting my aunt in CT, I went to the local mall, and WOW. I though mine was great compared to the awful ones in New Jersey I've been to, but it was definetely put to shame. This one had a COACH store, some really expensive clothing stores, GODIVA(!!!!!!!), and my favorite- a Waldenbooks. I wish I had my camera to take a pic because i've never seen one before. It was a pretty cool day.

I guess it was a good week because I didn't have too many. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!