Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon - Mini Challenge @Book Crazy

Over at Book Crazy, there's an exciting mini-marathon being hosted! It sounds really cool!
Here's the info from her blog:

"We all have a favorite book, right?
We all have a favorite character, right?

What I want you to do, since I am a lover of all things music and photo related is to pick one - or both - and put them together!!...basically pick your favorite book and/or character and pair it with a song and/or photo that reminds you of the person or setting in the book!

Then come back here, and leave a comment with your post url, twitter link or whatever to be entered to win! (Don't forget to leave your email address, or make sure it's available in your blogger profile, if I can't contact you, you can't win!)

You read that right, entered to WIN! Any book of your choice, via Book Depo (so it's international!!!) up to a 20 dollar limit!"


Sounds pretty awesome, right? I love doing all this creative stuff. OK, so for years I've thought this song from one of my favorite tv shows, Instant Star, was perfect for New Moon. Yes, the Twilight series. It's not my favorite book now, but it was at one point. Does that count?? I don't know, I might post another one, but I have to post about this too.


As soon as I heard the song I thought of New Moon. My favorite line that reminds me of Bella and Jacob's relationship is:


Not everything is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I'll keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough
There's us


There are some more beautiful lyrics in the song, but this part of the song is what sold me. I love this song, and her cd. So what do you think about the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!