Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Late Read-A-Thon Update


This is a very late post but I've been busy reading and my laptop has not been very cooperative! Anywho, my goal was to read books on my Kindle and laptop because I have so many. Probably about 70 books stored on Adobe Reader- and it really annoys my mom, so...I also read Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison, which fell a little flat for me. But, I did read a book that was soooooo good. It's Switched by Amanda Hocking and you can read my review! I also want to thank her again for sending me a PDF of it!
I have been currently reading Linger as part of an ARC Tour but I've been distracted. I did accomplish to read a book on my laptop, Uninvted by Amanda Marrone. I should have my review up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!