Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top 5 Sundays (6)

Yay! I love this meme!!!
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme chosen (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention Larissa's blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments on her blog.
This week's theme is: Favorite Vampires X Shifters {Weres}!(in no particular order)
 
 


The first book I thought of was Bite Me (Demon Underground #1) by Parker Blue. I'm telling you, this book is really cool and full of all kinds of things: vamps, eres, shifters, some other things I don't even know what they are. Even a talking dog-kinda...


The Strange Angels Series has so much action and just the right, teeny amount of romance ot keep you reading. It's so real and just...amzing. I chose this cover because it shows a kick-ass fighter, Dru, a vamp, Christophe, and a werewolf-shifter dude, Graves. Awesome names right???


Lucius...oh Lucius...oh Lucius...Yummmmmmmm!

The Undead Series by MaryJanice Davidson is the funniest, most entertaining book I've ever read! You must try, at least, this book and let me know if you like it!


Lastly, the ultimate vampire romance writer, in my opinion, is Richelle Mead's Succubus Series! Georgina and all her shifter, vamp, and other friedns and entartaining and the books are great!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh great list!

    Love Betsy and georgina kincaid series! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!