Thursday, August 12, 2010

The World Has Ended b/c of PAYA

Or at least mine. You might have heard of PAYA, the wonderful event happening in West Chester- only like 50 mins away from my house! There's going to be 18 authors signing books, a bake sale(!!!!!!), a book sale, and 2 great workshops. I was so excited to go. Nervous but extremely excited because nothing ever happens in PA around me!

But wait...did you notice the "was". Yeah. I can't go now! That's what happens when you have to rely on other people because you don't have a license. I am so freakin' pissed....I don't even know what to say. I'm so pissed I don't even know if the release of Mockingjay would make me feel better.........Ok, it would, but I'm still pretty pissed. I was hoping to have my first giveaway soon, and was depending on this event to get some cool stuff for it. And the other bad part is, my friends were relying on me for a ride. Now my friends are disappointed...I feel guilty... and life sucks right now. I'm in the middle of packing to move, and this was supposed to lift my spirits. My only solace is books right now. Whenever I get really upset I buy peanut m&ms and read read read! I'm nonstop. I found the silver lining, but it's not really helping. :-(

1 comment:

  1. I'm supposed to be going to that as well! I don't know anyone going and my boyfriend was supposed to go with me so I wouldn't be lonely haha. But he bailed. I mean, I can't blame him. He is not a reader so this would be torture. I might still go! I don't know where you live but maybe there is a train nearby that could take you there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!