Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. All you do is:

1) Grab your current read and open to a random page

2) Select a few sentences from anywhere on the page- try not to include any SPOILERS!

3) Make to tell the name of book and the author so others can add the book to our TBR pile!

"Okay. Interesting. But vampires-that whole thing of living beyond the life span of those you love...it's so tragic." Page 94 of 13 To Life by Shannon Delaney












3 comments:

  1. Great Teaser! Looking forward to getting my hands on this book!

    Jump on over to my blog. I have an award waiting for you :)

    Twisted

    aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks interesting...I havent seen it before! I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!