Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ugh

I haven't had been able to post in forever!!! It sucks. And now it might be a few more days until I can post again. I couldn't do my wrap-up post for the Read-A-Thon, I didn't get my IMM up, and I went to PAYA. I hope they do another one! I was so freakin shocked when I won, in my opinion, the best raffle prize they had! It was a Body Finder Raffle! It had so awesome shtuff, and I'll put up a pic of it later...if I get to it. I was a little nervous this time, but hopefully I'll have another year to get my confidence up. I was so sad though because they didn't have any more copies of Ballads of Surburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert. :-(

I'm also moving Saturday! Luckily, I won't have to help because I'll be at my dad's! Yay! I'm not strong enough to do that stuff anyway.

---------------EDIT---------------

Just, like is says above, this is an edit to this post. I somehow keep forgetting to mention my new blog design! I didn't have it specially designed or anything but I really like it. I loved my old layout but I was havng problems with my widgets and, beng no computer wiz, I couldn't find out how to fix it. But this seems to have done the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!