Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick Review

From Goodreads: Claire is a #hopelessromantic. Lottie is determined to set up her BFF with Mr. Perfect. Will wants his #secretcrush to finally notice him. Bennett is a man with a plan.
Claire can’t believe it when her dream guy starts following her on Twitter. She never thought he noticed her, and suddenly he seems to understand her better than almost anyone.
But the Twitterverse can be a confusing place, especially when friends act differently online than they do in person. Things get even more complicated when Claire realizes she’s falling for someone else, the last person she ever would have expected….

Told in an innovative format combining tweets, emails, and blogs, Tweet Heart is a contemporary romantic comedy that will set your heart atwitter.



Rating: 4/5

Plot: 4/5

Characters: 4/5

Ending: 4/5

Favorite line: nothing jumped out at me

I was excited to read this book because I knew I'd be different. I mean, what other book have you read that only consists of tweets, emails, and DMs?? None that I know of. When I heard of Tweet Heart I though the tweets might've made me miss some parts of the story, but surprisingly, the format of the book made me feel even more involved to the story. It wasn't as cheesy as I thought it'd be either, if not at all cheesy. I don't think you can get to know characters all that well over tweets and emails so I didn't expect to read this amazingly emotional novel. Although I don't wish all books in the future to become as up to date with technology as Elizabeth did with her book, it was refreshing to read something very light and breezy. I recommend it to anyone- I guarantee you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!