Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. I haven't done in a while, I know. Sorry!

From my second, almost first home, the Doylestown Library:




I had 1 book on hold at the library but ended up getting 5. Honestly, I would've gotten a lot more if my dad wasn't ready to go. I mean, he only lost me for 3 minutes and I picked up 4 more books!


Won:
4 Willow Bookmarks-one of which is signed!!!-from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country and Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure  by Allan Richard Shickman from McKenzie at The Book Owl

Bought-I already have read and own these and the rest of the books in the series but I love the box thingy it's in and maybe it could be a giveaway......I don't want to be selfish or anything:
Vampire Academy Box Set- Books 1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!