Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Days of Insight Days.......Idk I've missed too many!

Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president.

I think I'd make a good president! Joke. I'd be wayyyy too nervous. I think we need a woman in the White House.

Day 09- Five things you want to see change.
1. I want all people to get the same care, food, and living. If people make more money, that's alright, but there should be a bottom line.
2. Gay marriages should be legal. I understand the problems that might come with it, but it's not fair to keep people from marrying and sharing a life together.
3. There should be more programs in middle and high schools to help with bullying and just talking with your peers.
4. Global warming is here people!
5. I think someone should give me a job. :-)

Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail.
I can't really do that because I don't remeber my dreams until days after I dream them. Even then, everything's fuzzy.

Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself.
None. I don't like pics of myself. Only ones from when a was a kid.

Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story.
Alexz Johnson. She's from one of my fave tv shows, Instant Star. I love her voice and all her songs from the show. Pretty much everyone on that show is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!