Thursday, July 29, 2010

GLBT Literature

I was at the library one day and picked up a book called Annie on My Mind. I wasn't until I was a few pages in that I realized what it was about. I am 110% supportive of gay rights and not prejudicial at all. I have family members and friends that are gay or bi- which I know doesn't mean much, because I hate it when people say that and it's suposed to mean something- but I do understand as much as a straight person can.

Back to books now! It took me a while but I got used to GLBT literature. Now I enjoy it very much. I always wondered how glbt readers feel reading non-glbt books. If you know anyone who is, can you send them to my blog just to answer?? I'm really interested what it's like for them.

Now....Naughty Book Kitties is having an amazing contest for people who enjoy GLBT literature!
They're giving away SIGNED books! How awesome is that???!!???
Here are the books up for grabs:

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!