Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 23-26!!!

Book Blogger Hop
Before, I found out about the question of the week for this Hop, I wrote a post about some books I just got. Yikes! But here it goes: TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!

So, right now I'm reading Sea by Heidi R. Kling. I'm only a few pages in so I don't have much to say. If I'm being honest, I'm not too excited about it, but I'm not too far in so...that statement is not written in stone.
You can participate in the Blog Hop at Crazy For Books. Thanks to anyone in advance if you visit my blog!



4 comments:

  1. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    Sea is on my wishlist, so I am curious to see what you think about it.

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to say hello and wish you a fabulous weekend! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I've heard such good things about Sea, I really need to read that one:) I'm a big fan of YA as well, so I'm glad to have found your blog! I'm a new follower:)

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin in via the hop! You are lucky to have gotten the book Beautiful Darkness, I'm definitely jealous there! Endless Summer was a wonderful read. I loved the first story the best out of the 2, I laughed so hard. I'll be following to see what you post next.

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!