Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Killers vs. Brandon Flowers..............?

So I was listening to the radio the other day and I hear this song. I automatically said it was The Killers, because they are my favorite band and I'd know them anywhere. But then I was listening to the Alternative channel on my tv and the song came on. Well, when I looked I saw the artist of "Crossfires" is actually Brandon Flowers. I think I stared at the tv screen for a few seconds because I was so confused and I recognized the guy. So I did the only thing I could do- I went on google.

So I don't know how I don't hear these things, but apparently Brandon Flowers announced his solo career from The Killers in April! Where the hell was I?? Seriously, man. Not that he doesn't sound greta on his own, but he doesn't sound any different either. Okay, that's a little lie. He sounds the slightest bit different to me, only because I know their music so well! Why would he leave them?

Whatever. I'm still calling him The Killers! Hmphh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!