Friday, July 26, 2013

My Golden Comfort



For as long as I can remember, I have always been watching Golden Girls.


I can remember every network it's ever been on the times they showed it. Nowadays, it's on the Hallmark Channel every night from 12-2 am and every morning 8-10 am. And this summer TvLand picked it up and it plays at different times every day. It's a dream come true!!

Oh, and I own all the seasons on DVD...

If Golden Girls isn't making me feel better when I'm in a bad mood or down in the dumps, then everyone knows there's something wrong.

When I moved into my dorm last year, my first roommate (who I had never met) bought me a mini poster at the bookstore's poster sale the first week of classes. For my birthday in April, my hall's CA (Community Assistant) wrote a 'Happy Birthday' sign like she did for everyone and she referenced the Golden Girls.

You know how each person is known for something? Well my thing is watching the Golden Girls every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!