Monday, May 30, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: May 27-30 (11)

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Britta of I Like These Books: What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked? Which have you disliked?

Ooh!! Great question! I would have to say the Harry Potter movies are the best adaption of a book I've seen so far. With that being said, I haven't watched that many movies adapted from books either. And ones I've disliked would have to be Twilight and The Last Song. Twilight because the whole movie was okay but it did not live up to the book at all and I was so in love with the series I had my hopes high-maybe to high?? And The Last Song because I HATE Miley Cyrus. Sorry to her fans, but her voice is annoying and she ruined the movie for me. Everyone else though was great.

Sidenote: I CANNOT wair for The Hunger Games movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I read them all!